I can't but help to share how excited I am about NebMart. Especially the fact that I'm involved in the project as ever and say kudos to Uti Mac and the rest of the team @Nebmart. Mind you, the title is not bluff, it's a clear fact and at the end of this content, after making good use of the product, I'll await your approval or disapproval.
What is NebMart?
NebMart is a one-stop E-commerce platform designed for creatives, brands and business owners to sell and market their value, and for buyers to purchase anything whatsoever from vendors near them; ranging from special gifts, fun surprises, arts and collectables, gadgets, fashion, food, provisions, etc.
How Nebmart Works:
Nebmart For Vendors
- Sign up: a vendor would have to register and create an account to get started.
- Create and sample your shop(s): vendors can create and sample as many shops as possible for different brands, with a proper definition and/or description of their value.
- Vendors can track their goods or products they have released to delivery merchants for buyers using our NebMart tracker via Google Maps.
- Social Sharing: vendors can share their shop pages on NebMart to their social media accounts. This can happen automatically if the auto toggle is enabled.
- Vendors realize 100% from their sales.
- Withdrawal: vendors can withdraw their earnings from their e-wallet at any time.
Nebmart For Buyers
- Sign up: a buyer would have to sign up to be able to place orders.
- Purchase: buyers will see shops in and around their territory (state, city), and the ones closer to them will take the first places.
- Buyers can also make voice orders.
- Buyers can track their ordered items using our NebMart tracker via Google Maps. In other words, you can track how near or far away from you the dispatch rider or delivery merchant is.
- Rate and leave a review: buyers can rate and review the quality of the product or the service received.
- Payment: buyers can currently fund their accounts by transferring cash from their bank accounts to their e-wallet. More funding and payment systems being worked on by the NebMart team.
Delivery Agents or Merchants:
There is a provision for delivery agents or merchants to register their delivery vehicles (which would pass through verification) and deliver products from vendors to buyers in real-time. Both vendors and buyers can track them using the NebMart tracker.
Asides buying and selling, both vendors and buyers can use our NebPay feature for all online banking and utility payments and subscriptions. Yes, we got you covered all round.
We just launched in Nigeria. We will get to other African countries, the USA, UK & Canada by new year. Prepare to register your businesses and services on NebMart and make good money for yourself.
After Covid-19 there might be a crunch; the country might experience a temporary financial depression and NebMart is here to ensure that some business-oriented people don't stop making money 💰 Questions are welcomed.